Worthmore Business – The Best Website Design and Development Company for your small business
Why are websites important? Did you know that 93% of business purchase decisions start with a search engine? Which means that in the absence of a good website, you are only selling 7% to the market, or in other words, you are reducing the potential size of your business by an alarming 93%!
A good responsive website is important because, it shows:
1. Professionalism – In today’s digital world, if you don’t have an online presence, a large portion of the market wouldn’t even consider your product or services. Having a good website that will be search engine optimized and designed to drive sales endorses your professionalism and authenticity.
2. Information and ease of access - Not only does a good website make it easy for people to look for your company and get the required information about your offerings but also helps you display your product catalogues, features and comparisons so that consumers can make their purchasing decisions easily.
3. Low cost per impression marketing – Let’s assume that you are opting for the best quality website design and a highly professional website with customized features, and you’ve had to invest a huge sum of money! Even then, your website will the most cost-effective method when you look at cost per 1000 impressions. In fact, it will be much more effective than Facebook ads as people can be more actively engaged in learning about your company than the latter.
4. A great revenue driver – In this E-Commerce driven market, there are a number of gateways that help you sell your products directly online. In the presence of a good website, it will be easier for you to create trust among consumers which in turn will reflect in higher ROI.
5. Lasting value – Once you have invested in a good website, it will continue to work for you forever, unlike any other advertising methods. Even if you don’t have a positive ROI initially, it will fetch returns sooner or later.
6. Global presence – If you are selling a product online and are looking at creating and expanding a customer base online, having a good website can help you take your marketing efforts to all the corners of the world, thus ensuring maximum exposure. Ever thought about this? If you wish to know more about expanding customer base by selling online, get in touch with Worthmore Business – the best web design company for your small business.
7. Beat competitors easily – It is worthwhile to note that a good website can help you stay ahead of competition. With the use of modern SEO tactics like link building, social media marketing and content creation, it will be easier for you to attract more customers to your business and stay on top of trends in the industry.
Worthmore Business is a fast-growing Website design agency and development company in New Mexico, driven by a team of highly experienced, agile, and enthusiastic professionals with in-depth knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
Get in touch with Worthmore Business – your trusted partner for custom web development services in New Mexico. Contact us for a free consultation, today!